Foundation Funding and Related Opportunities
Health Center Entry-Level Workforce Recruitment and Retention Models 2012
The Rural Community Health Network Foundation is inviting eligible health center applicants to apply for grant funds to support the establishment and implementation of programs focused on recruitment, training and retention of entry-level staff. As further detailed in the grant RFP, the Foundation is seeking proposals to develop transformational recruitment and retention initiatives across the full spectrum of entry-level workforce positions including administrative (such as front-desk, clerical or medical records positions), clinical (such as medical assistants), and allied health workers (such as case managers and community health workers).
Award Amount: Up to $200,000 for One Year
Letter of Intent: N/A
Deadline: OCtober 31, 2012; 5:00 p.m. EST
Eligibility: Applicant must be a federally-qualified health center for FQHC Look-Alike. Collaborative proposals are welcomed, but other agencies will be listed as an identified partner, not an applicant
Contact: Feygele Jacobs, Executive VP/COO
RCHN Community Health Foundation
1633 Broadway 18th Floor
New York, NY 10019
- Annie E. Casey Foundation
- Aetna Foundation Quality of care, health disparities, end of life care, diversity, cultural competency, oral health
- Endowment for Health
- Grantmakers In Health
- Kaiser Family Foundation
- The Commonwealth Fund
- National Guide to Funding in Health features current data on over 11,500 grantmakers who award millions of dollars each year to hospitals, universities, research institutes, healthcare associations, and many other organizations for a wide range of projects.
- The Foundation Center Online database of than 70,000 private and community foundations in the U.S.
- Public Welfare Foundation
- Resource Guide for Community Based Organizations in Florida Produced by Florida IMPACT, a nonprofit social justice advocacy organization.
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation Dedicated to improving the health and healthcare of all Americans.
- State Funding Guides From the National Association of City and County Health Officials.
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation